Followers

Tuesday 23 October 2007

Arty Girlz Spotz!

Todays Arty Girlz challenge is spots, dots and circles, anything round really! What luck as I rustled this Christmas card up this morning, hoping it would meet one of todays challenges! I have spots on my Basic Grey patterned paper and my brads and adhesive stones are also circles! I did a bit of paper piecing on the tree with more Basic Grey and also some K & Co Tim Coffey paper. I used Beate's sketch # 24 for this week for the layout. I have photographed it at a dodgy angle so it looks a very strange shape but it is actually rectangular in real life!


Supplies: White and dark green cardstock, Basic Grey Dasher paper, K & Co Tim coffey paper, Stamp I think is an old Anita's stamp but no markings on so cant be 100% sure, Papermania ribbon, Papermania adhesive stones, papermania brads, Gold embossing powder.

20 comments:

Dawn♥ said...

OooMmmmGggg Deb this is soooo precious and perfect! Love that tree and ribbon!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

OMG, that ribbon is spectacular! Well, the whole card is fantastic!

Dawn Wheeler said...

Faboulous card ,cute stamp Dawnx

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous, festive Christmas card!

Anne said...

Love this card! It's really nice and traditional somehow, but also modern (if that makes any sense). And that ribbon is gorgeous!

Andrea, said...

Great card Deb, love the ribbon and you've matched the colours of the tree to it perfectly. Thanks for your comments re the inserts, I've decided to just put them in cards which need something covering and leave the rest

Alhambra Club said...

This card is great love that tree and your paper is fantastic.

My Paper World said...

This is just beautiful! I love the ribbon and the gorgeous tree!

Risa said...

This card is just adorable..I love it Deb!
malieta:)

Paula J Atkinson said...

Gorgeous, love the ribbon. Very stylish card.

Ying Pang, said...

Your card is gorgeous !! Well done !

Julie Allain said...

This is absolutely gorgeous!!! I love it!!

Thanks for joining in with arty girlz challenges :) xx

Rika said...

Really pretty, wonderful tree!

Anonymous said...

Wow ist really stunning. Love this Card.

Marlou McAlees said...

love this Deb!!! beautiful :) xx

Sally said...

What a gorgeous card, love the ribbon.

Rose Ann said...

Beautiful Christmas card, Deb! I love your paper piecing and great ribbon! Awesome!!

Leann said...

this is soooo gorgeous!

Crissi Harvey said...

wow i love this card the colours are fab and the ribbon is perfect.Thanks for joining in with The Arty Girlz challenge and sharing your work.
crissi xx

Anonymous said...

Great Christmas tree ! Your card is wonderful