Followers

Sunday 14 October 2007

Back from trip!

We have been away for the weekend catching up with relatives, shopping etc. I didn't manage to get all the crafty supplies I was hoping for mainly because my favourite craft shop has closed down forever! I was devastated! I did get some goodies so looking forward to playing this week. I didn't get to play at all this weekend so here is one I made earlier, using a Sketch This Cards sketch.


Supplies: Bazzill brown card, turqoise and white cardstock, PSX stamp, papermania chipboard, Papermania brads, ribbon from Ribbon Oasis.

8 comments:

Marlou McAlees said...

gorgeous!!! I absolutely love this, love the colour combo, works very well :) xx glad you enjoyed your trip :)

Andrea, said...

Fab card, I love these colours they are great together and wonderful for an Xmas card, it's nice to have a change from red and green

Jeannette said...

Deb, I love your card, like everyone else I think the colour combo is great, so great it's going to be the colour scheme of my bedroom and on-suite.

Scrappy Moments said...

What a Pretty Card, Love the Colors,You have a wonderful Blog :)

Angie
www.scrapnmomsmoments.blogspot.com

Alhambra Club said...

This card is adorble, love your color combo.

Risa said...

Thie card is so cute and once again, I love your color selections.
malieta:)

Rose Ann said...

I love the chocolate and turquoise! That is such a cute image, and I love how you've colored him.

Monkee Maker said...

Hi Deb,

No! Really?? You came all the way down here ..... just for a muffin?? Respect!

Hope you had a lovely time with your family and an even better one with the muffin!

I've enjoyed catching up with you and your gorgeous cards :)