Followers

Tuesday 2 October 2007

Beate's file folder - christmas list holder!

This week Beate didn't have a sketch challenge, instead she asked us to make a file folder, the instructions are here. I decided as soon as I saw it that it would make a great christmas list holder. I am fed up of having lists thrust at me only to mislay them or forget which was the current one! Of course now I need to make 3 more!


Supplies: White cardstock, doodlebug patterned paper, Doodlebug ribbon, Cuttlebug snowflakes embossing folder, Ek success punch, Studio G stamp.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Deb, what a great idea! I need lots of list holder folder! You should see my desk!
thanks for trying out the tutorial! Hugs and smiles

Andrea, said...

Fab file love your idea

Marlou McAlees said...

I love these, excellent idea!!! would you believe i just bought that very same cuttlebug snowflake folder yesterday , cant wait to use it . Capture the magic . co.uk does the tab punch if you were looking to buy one, thats were i got mine, great service!! :) x

Maria said...

Hey Deb, great idea! I love your file folder! It's fabulous!

Maria

Rose Ann said...

This is beautiful! I love the colors and embossing! Wonderful job with the file folder!!

Ying Pang, said...

I love your card, it's beautiful !

Dawn Wheeler said...

Great idea,the file looks brilliant ,the embossing folders are my fave to at the moment,thanks for stoping by ,Dawnx