Followers

Sunday 28 October 2007

Birthday Lola

It has been a busy weekend with the children so I will share a card I made earlier in the week. Another Lola, I made this one for fun, just because I wanted to put these colours together again. Actually, I recently bought this gorgeous ribbon in a pack and wanted to try it out so it really dictated the papers I could use!

Supplies: White and dark brown cardstock, Sandylion patterned paper, blue is Crate, Taylor Collection Playtime, Papermania ribbon, narrow ribbon from Ribbon Oasis, Lola image from Pink Petticoat, Papermania brad, machine stitching and machine paper piercing, picture hanger from hardware store.

9 comments:

Jeannette said...

Deb, your card is absolutely FAB, I love it, the colours are great!

Unknown said...

LOVE THE CARD DEB!LOVE ALL THOSE BROWN TONES!

Marlou McAlees said...

this is fab!!! Deb, just love it!! thanks for well wishes, just had to get on computer to do my visiting as its boring lying on sofa all day {lol} trying though to make up a card while im snuggled up with my blanket {lol}.

Risa said...

This card is amazing Deb, I love it!
malieta:)

Andrea, said...

Fabulous card Deb, I love the brown and blue together and the ribbons finish it off perfectly

My Paper World said...

Great colours, they look amazing!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

WOW! Fabulous! I love the colors, but I noticed the ribbon right away! Gorgeous!

Rose Ann said...

Your card is wonderful, Deb! Great colors and cute image!

I hear you about being busy! Lol.

Anonymous said...

love the colours on this,Terrie bx
thanks for comments: )