Followers

Thursday, 4 October 2007

CPS/CardMaker travel postcards

This is my entry for the CPS and CardMaker magazine contest. I chose the category Travel Postcards. The deadline is this saturday 6th October so there is still time to enter yet!


Supplies: White and dark brown cardstock, Basic Grey Motifica paper and words, Papermania blooms, Basic Grey word brad, postcard paper and tag are from a vintage scrapbooking pack from Hot of the Press. Beige ribbon is Maya road journey, Don't forget paper from a notepad, papermania photo anchor.

10 comments:

Marlou said...

wow Deb!!! fantastic, wish you well for the contest!!
Thanks for putting me on your links, im delighted, i have you on mine too :) xx

My Paper World said...

Really stunning! Good luck!

Dawn Easton said...

Oh my goodness! I think this is one of the prettiest cards I have ever seen!!!

Flossie's Follies said...

This is fantastic, good luck with the contest this entry is awesome.

Alexandra said...

Wow - this is beautiful! Thanks for posting on my blog for the blog candy, I enjoyed reading your story!! And, now I got the chance to visit your blog and will check back often! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Theresa said...

Spectacular card!!! I've gotta go and look again to make sure I caught all your details!!!

Tracey said...

what a gorgeous card! I just had a quick look at your blog and you sure do know how to make cards they are all fab. good luck with the contest.

Paula said...

This is awesome, Deb. Good luck I shall have everything crossed for you.xx

Rose Ann said...

This is so awesome!! I love your design! Good luck with the contest! If this isn't a winner...I'll be surprised. ;)

scrapnnMO said...

GORGEOUS card! Love the vintage look!