Followers

Thursday 4 October 2007

CPS/CardMaker travel postcards

This is my entry for the CPS and CardMaker magazine contest. I chose the category Travel Postcards. The deadline is this saturday 6th October so there is still time to enter yet!


Supplies: White and dark brown cardstock, Basic Grey Motifica paper and words, Papermania blooms, Basic Grey word brad, postcard paper and tag are from a vintage scrapbooking pack from Hot of the Press. Beige ribbon is Maya road journey, Don't forget paper from a notepad, papermania photo anchor.

10 comments:

Marlou McAlees said...

wow Deb!!! fantastic, wish you well for the contest!!
Thanks for putting me on your links, im delighted, i have you on mine too :) xx

My Paper World said...

Really stunning! Good luck!

Dawn Easton said...

Oh my goodness! I think this is one of the prettiest cards I have ever seen!!!

Alhambra Club said...

This is fantastic, good luck with the contest this entry is awesome.

Alex said...

Wow - this is beautiful! Thanks for posting on my blog for the blog candy, I enjoyed reading your story!! And, now I got the chance to visit your blog and will check back often! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Theresa said...

Spectacular card!!! I've gotta go and look again to make sure I caught all your details!!!

Tracey said...

what a gorgeous card! I just had a quick look at your blog and you sure do know how to make cards they are all fab. good luck with the contest.

Paula J Atkinson said...

This is awesome, Deb. Good luck I shall have everything crossed for you.xx

Rose Ann said...

This is so awesome!! I love your design! Good luck with the contest! If this isn't a winner...I'll be surprised. ;)

Dawn♥ said...

GORGEOUS card! Love the vintage look!