Followers

Friday 5 October 2007

DCM Answers on a postcard and Wednesday Stamper!

I had to think about this one! Jane set the DCM dare this week, asking us to make a postcard!

Hello Happy Darers !!! It's Jane here ! It's my turn to dare again .........and I'm still on the postal theme ......yep thats right - I want you to design a post card - and whats more I want you to actually post it! Aren't I mean ? Honestly, its not as bad as it sounds- just a bit more thinking 'outside the square'.....excuse the pun :0).
I made mine with autumnal colours so it fit into the theme for Wednesday Stampers too!

Supplies: Cream and Brown cardstock, Basic Grey Motifica paper, Stamp by Inkadinkado, Maya road journey ribbon, Basic Grey rub-ons.


Before I started I printed on the back to make a postcard, but decided to make it a drinks party invitation, which I will be sending out just as soon as I set the date!

36 comments:

Hermine said...

Beautiful!!

Saffa said...

Absolutely stunning!

Anonymous said...

Its fantastic. Love this background.

stamp and scrape said...

Very striking work - love the contrasts.
Ros

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Great use of the Motifica paper! This is really great!

Julie Prichard said...

This is great!

Rhi said...

Beautiful Deb, love the colours, just perfect. What a brilliant invitation, very posh!

Lythan said...

What lovely hues on the card - and enjoy your drinkiepoos!

Kathy said...

Beautiful - great idea to make it an invitation too - does that mean you'll have to make lots more?

Kaz said...

This is so classy, I love the colours.

Sija said...

Very nice card. Great colours.

Juliet said...

Stunning, love the way you put it all together.

My Paper World said...

Another stunning creation!

Marlou McAlees said...

FABULOUS!!!! love this so much!! xx

Paula J Atkinson said...

Fabby card, & well done adding in the autumn colours for the Wednesday stamper.

Alex said...

Gorgeous - love this! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Jane said...

wonderfull work !! really gorgeous.

Crissi Harvey said...

Beautiful love the stamp you have used.

Andrea, said...

Fab invitation

Dawn Wheeler said...

Stunning card love the colours ,thanks for stopping by my blog Dawnx

Rose Ann said...

This is so beautiful!! I love the pretty colors! What a wonderful job with the challenge!

Alhambra Club said...

Love this postcard, fantastic.

Leann said...

ooooh ~ i absolutely love this, such gorgeous colours!

Sarah said...

this is beautiful, and I want one of those stamps!

Unknown said...

wow that is just stunning!

Angelina said...

Great card! Super!

Maria said...

Happy National Cardmaking Day!

Fabulous invitation card! I love it. . .especially that wonderful DP. Great design too!

Have fun partying!

Maria

Anonymous said...

Great idea, love the background.

Anonymous said...

Deb its gorgeous.:)
Vanessa.

The Cryer Family said...

Very pretty - that's a gorgeous stamp. I hope you don't mind, but I have 'tagged' you! The details are on my blog...
Helen x

Dawn♥ said...

OMG so love this card! I have that paper and I still don't know how to use it. But you've given me a wonderful way to use it up. GORGEOUS card!

Marlou McAlees said...

Hi Deb, I have tagged you, if you have already been tagged not to worry, enjoy the rest of your weekend xxx

Anne said...

Gorgeous card, beautiful colours, and I love the little postcard stamp!

Jukie said...

Oh love the colours and the idea!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic card ! I love the background !

Fiona said...

Its fabulous - I wonder if I'm free that night! LOL!