Followers

Tuesday 30 October 2007

DCM Little Extra

The Little Extra this week is still about ribbon, this time we have a recipe too!

We're still playing with those wonderful Ribbon Oasis ribbons but this time we've got a Ribbony Recipe for you to play with.
The ingredients you need to use on your cards are:
4 brads/eyelets
3 circles
2 rectangles
and lashings of ribbon!
What sort of card you make is up to you this time - as long as you've got all those ingredients on there the choice is yours.
I put 4 brads in the corners, my 3 circles are the large obvious one and 2 buttons, the 2 rectangles in the middle of the card and the ribbons! Recipe followed, card made!
Supplies: White, dark brown and blue cardstock, cuttlebug embossing circle, rik rak and velvet ribbon from Papermania, organza ribbon from Ribbon Oasis, paper from DCWV christmas stack, Papermania chipboard tag, Papermania brads and Papermania adhesive stones.

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my godness. Really wonderful. Fabulous colors and background.

Paula J Atkinson said...

Fab colours & great use of the shapes.

Unknown said...

A really lovely card. A lovely change from the traditional colours and love the ice skates. LOL Lynn xx

My Paper World said...

Gorgeous, I love it all!
Love the colours, the iceskates, the pretty tag, everything!

Andrea, said...

Fabulous card Deb, those papers are great, must keep an eye out for them, love the buttons and the bling

Kaz said...

Hi Deb, I've just had a look through your latest cards and they are all so scrummy. I love the blue and brown Lola - I got some blue and brown ribbon from ribbon oasis cos it's lovely but haven't used it yet. Thanks for the inspiration ;)

Risa said...

This card is so cute!!!!
malieta:)

Ying Pang, said...

I love your card, it's so cute!

The Cryer Family said...

This card's great - I have this paper and wasn't sure about it, so thanks for the idea!
Fed up of decorating - I'll have about half the living room finished by Saturday, whan I have about 50 people coming for a fireworks party. Ahhhhhhhhhhh!

Marlou McAlees said...

this is fabulous Deb!!! love the little ice skating boots, are they a stamp?? you did an excellent card here, love it!! xx

ScrapMomOf2 said...

CUTE! I love the circule embossed image! This is very nice!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful ! I love this colours !

Kim Costello said...

Great card I love the colours and it's yummy texture with velvet ribbon.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful!! Love the colours.
Vanessa.:)

Sarah said...

Lovely card!

Dawn♥ said...

WOW I missed this somehow! Sorry! It's so lovely! Dynomite job!

Rose Ann said...

I love this! The paper and colors, and I love skating!! It used to be one of my favorite Winter activities (though I don't do it much any longer). Great card!

Juliet said...

Just been catching up Deb - your latest creations are stunning. The Z fold is really great.

Louly said...

That's brilliant! What a great way to use the ingredients.