Followers

Sunday 7 October 2007

Snow fun for Beate's weekend sketch and Caardvarks

I made this Christmas card using Beate's sketch #22. It also fits into the 'paint' challenge on Caardvarks this week, as the image was coloured with watercolour paints. I tend to colour all my stamped images with paints as I find them the most convenient and I always start off with a very gentle colour and build up gradually until I am happy with the result.

supplies: Dark green and white cardstock, snowbear stamp by PSX, snow fun stamp by Studio G, K & Co. Holly vine glitter paper, ribbon and buttons unknown origin.

18 comments:

Jeannette said...

Deb, what a great card, I love the Bearstamp, he is so cute.

Thanks for the congrats on my Grandson's arrival!

Debbie said...

What a fab card - classy, but cute, love it.

Debbie x

Anonymous said...

Deb, this is too cute!

Andrea, said...

Great card Deb, love the saying stamp it's so different.

Marlou McAlees said...

beautiful Deb!!! and beautifully coloured too, great card xx

Ying Pang, said...

Cute and pretty christmas card!

Rose Ann said...

That image is so cute, and I love the rich colors! What a wonderful card for Beate's challenge!

Deborah said...

I adore this card Deb! Deb

Maria said...

Awww such a cute Christmas card. I love the beautiful pattern paper that you used and the image is so cute! I love it.

Great job Deb!

Maria

Shannon McGann said...

What a great card! I love the cute little bear! Beautiful work!

Alhambra Club said...

This is too cute, love that stamp. Great card..

lauren bergold said...

i just loooooove watercolored stamps, they always look so fabulous & you have done a GREAT job! love that scalloppy circle, as well!

Alex said...

that card is absolutely adorable Deb - so cute!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Unknown said...

this is so adorable,love the bear you have inspired me,i have some of that velum...lol

ScrapMomOf2 said...

So cute! Love the image!

Risa said...

Your card is very pretty, I love the green color, it is so rich looking!
malieta:)

Fink said...

Love this card! The snow bear is so cute!

Anonymous said...

What an adorable snowbear! I haven't seen that stamp before, and I have tons of snowmen and teddy bear stamps. So cute!