Followers

Tuesday 2 October 2007

Treasure and a Moo card!

Saturday Stampers asked us to put our treasure onto our projects this week. As my most precious thing is my family I decided this lovely house stamp with its beautiful sentiment best summed up my treasure!
Supplies: Cream and dark brown cardstock, Crate papers twig and peony, Stamp is Home and heart collection by Create-it, Maya road ribbon, metal heart plaque.

My Moo card made for the Wednesday stamper challenge . I have not ever come across these tiny cards before, they are only 27mm x 70mm, which is minute! I really struggled to find things small enought to fit! I ended up using up some tiny bits of leftovers that I found on my desk.....mmmm I might make some more of these!


15 comments:

Andrea, said...

Fab Moo card, love the tree and your treasure card is perfect, that a lovely sentiment

Anonymous said...

Oh its so really nice. Love it.

Marlou McAlees said...

beautiful cards, nice work!! love them xx

Paula J Atkinson said...

Gorgeous card, love the sentiment. Fabby little moo card, so sweet.

Nes said...

I love the simplicity of this. Its very sweet

Anonymous said...

Great work, both of them.

Anonymous said...

gorgeous card, love the sentiment behind it, and fabby moo card too!
Kaz :o)

Rose Ann said...

Beautiful job!! Love it!!

Debbie said...

Absolutely adoreable... lovely colours.

Emma said...

Such a pretty card, perfect! and the moo card is fab!!

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Fab Moo Card! Perfect card for 'Treasures' very beautifully put together!

Gillian .... said...

Adorable ... love the sentiment behind the card, great colours too:)

Louly said...

I love them both! that house one is just gorgeous!

Seona said...

Both pieces are great!

liannallama said...

You made a wonderful MOO card! I love the ribbon and the cute tree!