Followers

Sunday, 30 March 2008

Surprise post

I have been away for a few days so haven't been able to create anything this weekend but look at the gorgeous card that was waiting on my doormat when I got back this afternoon!
It was made by my SBS 4 sister Sparkle, she has more of these beautiful cards on her blog, go and check it out, you won't be disappointed! she also sent me a few Bella images and I absolutely love them, can't wait to play! thank you so much Sparkle!

I did make this card last week before my trip but didn't get a chance to post it. The stamp is Sugar Nellie 'Hamish in kilt', isn't he a cutie?
If you would like to win this stamp (a brand new one) pop on over to the
As I am short on time I won't leave a supplies list, if you have any questions, please just shout up.
I am hoping to catch up on visiting with you all later but still tackling the laundry mountain just now!
Hope you had a great weekend!

15 comments:

Andrea, said...

Gorgeous card your received Deb, the image is so cute. Have fun with your laundry!!

Flossie's Follies said...

What a fantastic card, that is such a great stamp

Terrie B x said...

Hi Deb...love both the cards...I love little Hamish he`s adorable...the colours all work great toghether ..hope you had a fab time away:)x

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Beautiful card that you received, and gorgeous card that you made! I love them both. You have to love happy mail!

Jane said...

Both are adorable cards. I always love getting anything that is NOT a bill! And when you finish with your laundry mountain...would you like to come conquer mine??? :-)

Jane
SBS4

malieta said...

Hi Deb!
Thank you for your warm and kind words! I really have missed viewing your wonderful cards and creations. I love your beautiful RAK and the card you made is very pretty! But...they always are!
hugs
malieta:)

Ying Pang, said...

what a pretty card from Sparkle and your creation:-)

Shary said...

Aren't those Bella fairies sweet? Love both cards and Hamish looks brill.

Katharina said...

Hi Deb, I love your Hamish card. I hope you had a fab time and the laundry pile will shrink soon :)
Big Hugs
Katharina

Frances said...

That is a beautiful card you received, love those bella fairies.

Your Hamish is very cute, love the colours.

Hope you had a good break and the laundry mountain is now flat! x

~KRISTY~ said...

WHAT A GREAT CARD TO BE WAITING FOR YOU!LOVE THE HAMISH CARD,HE IS TOTALLY ADORABLE!

scrapnnMO said...

ahhhh these are both just the cutest cards ever! Love the combo of things on both! :) great to have you back!

Marlou said...

gorgeous cards Deb and what a lovely surprise to get that beautiful card in post :) x

Seleise said...

hamish is darling as is Sparkle's fairy card. how fun!

Rose Ann said...

Fabulous RAK, and I love your adorable Hero card too!!