Followers

Sunday 2 March 2008

Tilda & Co ~ Spring is in the Air!

The Tilda & Co Challenge for this week is
Spring is in the Air!
A chance to get any Easter cards or gifts made! I decided to make a mini album to record all of the fun of this Easter. I can't wait to fill it with photographs and other little bits and pieces!
I used my new bind it all which I love, I covered each page with spring coloured papers and added the gorgeous 'sheep' from Magnolia along with some little extras - the snail, butterfly and flower are all little Studio G stamps. The greeting was made on the PC.
There are some fabulous examples by the design team so do visit their blogs to see them in more detail!


Supplies:
Tools - Bind it All,
DP- Imaginesce- for Peeps sake, K&Co - Yellow gingham, green vine embossed, green gingham, daisy, Doodlebug - dashing daisies, Love Elsie - Toby global.
Stamps - Magnolia - sheep, Studio G - butterfly, snail and flower

24 comments:

Annie said...

love your album and the papers are beautiful. I just got that sheep a day or two ago so I'm waiting to ink him up!

Andrea, said...

Fab little book Deb, I love how you have used patterned papers on the inside as well. I'm still trying to find that snail stamp! Have a good Mother's Day

Sandy said...

What a really gorgeous book. Nice spring colors. Love this piece. Awesome.

craftyb said...

Aawwww Deb - this is adorable! The colour palette is so fresh! bx

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

awesome Deb.
you did a wonderful job on that.

Erin... said...

what a wonderful book!!! It is perfect for easter!!! and so pretty!!

Sharon said...

Beautiful use of the bind it all. Fab album!

Marja Sch said...

What a lovely book. The sheep is so cute and I like your spring colours.

Ying Pang, said...

creative idea and fab creation !

Alley said...

Fabulous book!! Love those Tilda stamps.

ScrapMomOf2 said...

GORGEOUS! I love my Bind It All too!

Debbie said...

What a fab idea - I love the colours, really fresh and bright. ;) :)

Debbie x

Anonymous said...

beautiful book:)x

Ana Baird said...

It's cute and lovely!

Leann said...

I love this Deb ~ super cute!
Think I need to get me that li'l sheep :)

Dawn Wheeler said...

Fabulous work so beautiful ,love the sheep ,Dawnx

~Jules~ said...

GREAT Book. I LOVE my bind it all as well!
I might have a go at an Easter book myself!

Dawn Easton said...

Deb, your album is adorable and those papers....wow...gorgeous!

Alhambra Club said...

What a great mini album, love the cover.

Alex said...

Get out!!! What a stinkin' adorable book Deb - I totally love that little sheep and snail on the front, it makes me smile! Fabulous job on this!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Katharina Frei said...

A great idea Deb! I haven't tried my new bind it all yet, but I will try such an album too!

tracie said...

wow fabulous book, love the images and the papers inside are gorgeous :-)x

Kelly L said...

Oh my goodness, Deb! This is so sweet, and that sheep is so cute. I think your papers are perfect, and I could see this filled up with little kids with easter baskets . . . maybe an Easter Egg Hunt. Oh, what fun!! TFS

Rose Ann said...

Oh my gosh...I love your book! Just darling, Deb!!