Followers

Saturday 19 April 2008

RAKs

Busy day again so no creating unfortunately. I do intend to make up for lost time very soon!
I received these gorgeous cards a little while ago so thought this a good time to share!
The one on the left is from Heather who sent me some fab images along with it, will be using them soon! The card on the right is from my Secret sister from SBS4 Seleise who also sent me the fabulous goodies below! I so enjoyed doing our secret sister swap as I had no clue for days who had sent my first set of goodies as clever Seleise had them posted from different states!
The sweet ATC is from Marlene who got me hooked on these gorgeous panduro images! I am sure you all know Marlene, her cards are so amazing!

Look at all the fab goodies I received in one parcel, the Hershey chocolates I have to say, went down a treat! Aren't the stamps so fantastic, I am looking forward to making them into something soon, already stamped out and ready to go! Just need to find the time to do the go!


10 comments:

Sammi said...

those cards are lovely! thanks for sharing them! :)
what a fab parcel!! looks like fun :)

Unknown said...

WOW DEB ALL YOUR GOODIES LOOK FAB!HAVE FUN PLAYING WITH THEM...AND UM...EATING THEM..LOL

scrappermimi said...

What a yummy box of goodies you got in the mail, too fun!

Beautiful cards, you have such sweet friends!

Andrea, said...

What fab goodies Deb, have fun and enjoy the chocs!

Debbie said...

What a fab collection of cards you have received and your goodies look great - enjoy. :)

debbie x

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Happy mail is the BEST! Enjoy all of your goodies!

Heather Huggins said...

Fabulous goodies!! You have a great secret sister.

Chris (catt871) said...

What a great package!!You were a very lucky girl to get all those goodies!!! I can't wait for our next Secret Sister round!!!! :)

Rose Ann said...

Wonderful goodies there, Deb!! Have fun with them all!!

AmethystCat said...

so glad you liked your package of goodies! Have fun playing!!! I had a lot of fun putting together your package. I ate the treats out of my secret sister package too but haven't played with my goodies yet. Have a super day!