Followers

Saturday, 7 March 2009

tilda and friends ATC - double trouble

Here is my ATC for this week's Tilda and Friends ATC challenge. I love making these sweet little cards, just the right size for using up little scraps!
The challenge this week was 'double trouble' to use 2 of everything on your ATC.I didn't manage 2 images but just about 2 of everything else, 2 DPs, 2 bows, 2 buttons and even 2 words!
I wish someone could slow down time, I don't know where today went!
Hope tomorrow goes a bit slower but I know it won't as I have even more to fit into it than today!
Supplies: DP ~ Basic Grey 'Sugared'
Stamps ~ Sugar Nellie 'Luvvie' and Studio G sentiment
Embellishments ~ buttons and ribbon from stash

21 comments:

Bev said...

It's fab Deb, love those papers and how you have threaded the ribbon through the buttons x

nessy said...

oh what a sweet ATC ~so, so pretty
vanessa xx

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

Good morning hunny, and another gorgeous creation already. Only visited yesterday, thought i had caught up but nearly fell behind again!! Have a great day hunny, truly love this! hugs Linda x

Debbie said...

This is so pretty Deb, beautiful colouring and the colours are so pretty.
Have a great day. Debbie x

Kim Piggott said...

Oh my goodness this is so wonderful!
Love your beautiful image and that paper is so perfect with your sweet detail.
hugs
kim x

debby4000 said...

Lovely sweet ATC, its so perfect.

Andrea, said...

Oh this is so pretty Deb, I love the colours and the cute image. have a good Sunday

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Adorable card, the papers and the image go perfectly together.
xxx

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Beautiful ATC Deb! I'm always amazed at what one can fit on such a little card. This is fabulous, love the image and those buttons. :)

Judy's Crafty Moments said...

Gorgeous job! Love the colouring on Annie and great colour choice,
Judy xx

ScrapMomOf2 said...

This is so cute and sweet! I really love it!

Jill said...

Deb it's stunning I love it hugs Jill x

Rose Ann said...

Your ATC is darling, and colored so perfectly!! I love the buttons too!

Annie said...

aw she's so cute and love all the doubles you managed to get onto a small space! thanks for joining in the fun with us this week. hugs, annie x

Risa said...

Your ATC is adorable Deb, I love it!!!!
hugs
Risa:)

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

How sweet!! This is a gorgeous ATC!! TFS! :)

Ila said...

This is just the Cutest!!..I love it!!...Hugs, Ila

Beth Norman said...

This is soooooooo cute!

Kristy said...

OOh so cute, love the colours, colouring, and that dsp is gorgeous.

Jacilynn said...

How Cute. I just got some of these images from my sis and can't wait to play with this one.
Hugs,
Jacilynn

Seleise said...

cute, cute!!! double the fun!