Followers

Monday, 15 March 2010

A cute Edwin!

to take part in the Whimsy Blog Hop
Take a Spin on the Merry Go Round
*******************************
Hope your week got off to a good start. I have had to stay in waiting for workmen to check out a couple of things in the house, a good excuse to stay in and craft though eh?
*************
I followed Bev's fantastic sketch this week over on
I whipped up a quickie today as I need to get this in the mail yesterday, the mail is taking forever at the moment!
This Edwin reminds me of Englebert Humperdinck ~ did you ever wonder what a strange name that is?
Other challenges I made this card for:
One stop craft ~ spots and dots

My magnolia image is coloured with Copics as I already had this image stamped out on Creative Smooth Cardstock ~ am addicted to distress inks just now so was sad I couldn't use them!
The papers are Stampin'Up, already had these on my desk from an earlier project ~ will show you that tomorrow as it is for A Spoonful of Sugar where I shall be a guest designer and where Whimsy are sponsoring!
The happy birthday sentiment is by Whimsy stamps from the sentiment collection.

Enjoy the rest of your Monday!

16 comments:

Sparkle said...

Such a cute card!

Marion said...

Gorgeous card Deb. Love the combo of greens. Edwin is just too cute here.
Marion

Julie said...

a lovely card, I like the colour and your colouring is great whatever you use.

Grenouille Greetings said...

Edwin looks fab! I love all the different papers in the same green tone and the way his jeans and undershirt pop! Warmest wishes, Lesley

*Vicki* said...

deb, this is just adorable! Love the pretty green colors and that image is so adorable!! Fabby job girl!!

Chris (catt871) said...

What a beautiful card!!! You are amazing and I am sooo sorry I haven't been by lately!!! I've missed your creations and I'm sooo happy you joined us at Incy Wincy Designs!
Big hugs,
Chris

BananaStamper said...

Fantastic card! Love the star embellishments & buttons & stitching, so much to love! Would you believe Engelbert is coming to town???

Shanna :)

Heather "Hev" said...

Very cool card :)

Thank you for joining in at Incy Wincy Designs this week :)

Biscuitlid said...

gorgeous card - so much pretty detail - even on a card for a chap, I love those papers

Thanks so much for joining in at Cupcake Crafts this week
Hugs
Victoria
x

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous card Deb, great colours and sweet image.
luv
Debby

Alex said...

Super cute, love Edwin and the colors you used are fab, Deb!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Suzi said...

Gorgeous card, love that Edwin image, your papers and the design. Thank you for joining us at OSCC this week. Hugs Suzi x

Tasha said...

Fabulous Edwin card, i love the colour combo and fabulous layout! Those stars look great
love tasha xx

~Christina~ said...

The layout of the card is just great!!

~Christina~ said...

The layout of the card is just great!!

Marley said...

Amazing boy card!! I think they are so hard to make but you did a wonderfull job!! xx Marley