Followers

Thursday 29 April 2010

Cute Card Thursday ~ Make your Own

Fantastic theme on Cute Card Thursday this week
Make Your Own
Love challenges such as these as you have to get creative!
I made the flowers and the hearts from punched out shapes.  They were stamped, distressed and embossed! 
I got this sweet Hanglar and Stanglar  girl from Ebay last week, she came super fast despite the Volcanic plumes over Europe!
They are selling another set, of course had to buy that one too!
There are 2 other challenges this week asking for you own made flowers they are
and
Our Creative Corner asks for blossoms so another perfect challenge!
*********
Our CCT design team is dwindling this week, hope they, their kids and pets are better soon!  Hope you can get around to visit the remaining team members their creations are amazing as always!
Also don't forget to check out our fabby prize from our Sponsor this week....
Supplies
Stamp Hanglar and Stanglar coloured with distress inks ~ Victorian Velvet, Mustard Seed and Tea Dye
DP ~ Basic Grey 'Lily Kate'
Rub on~ Kaiser
Assorted Punches ~ Stampin' Up hearts, Woodware flower, EK success flower, Leone-Em leaf punch, Martha Stewart leaf punch. 
I have another card posted on the Whimsy Inspirations Blog today so why don't you drop in there to get the latest Whimsy news! Some exciting things happening in the next week or so!
many thanks for dropping in today, have a great day! 

25 comments:

Rach said...

a fabby card Deb, these hanglars are so darn sweet.xx

Alice said...

lovely card!
Alice

Crystal said...

SO SO SO CUTE!!! Oh my word LOVE this darling image, colors, flowers, lace, This is beautiful Deb!!!!!

craftyb said...

That volcanic ash has a lot to answer for Deb!! lol This is adorable....Love the papers, lace and the bunches of hearts and flowers...'spose I love it all really! lol bx

Kelly Schelske said...

She's so precious, gorgeous card Deb!

Sparkplug17 said...

This is just darling!

Tasha said...

Wow - is there a word that means beyond stunning? Because this card is it! I think it is totally exquisite
love tasha xx

Tasha said...

Wow - is there a word that means beyond stunning? Because this card is it! I think it is totally exquisite
love tasha xx

Alex said...

Soooo pretty Deb, love those flowers and all the leaf accents you added - gorgeous card, girl! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Marion said...

A fabulous card Deb. Love all the flowers and that paper is delish. Gorgeous image and she is coloured beautifully.
Marion

syy said...

What a beautiful inspiring card.

Love the stamped image and all the
lovely bits and bobs you've used.

syy (sylvia)

Anonymous said...

Hi Deb,

Your card is just that
`stunningly beautiful...
love the Image TFS`

Have a lovely weekend:)x

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so cute. fabulous card Deb.
luv
Debby

Debbie said...

This is just gorgeous Deb,Love the cute little Hanglar (will I won't I) colin's sure to kill me lol
Hugs Debbie x

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Wow Deb!!This card is amazing!!I love this image,all the colors,and All those flowers!!Wow!!
hugs,
Chris

Rosietoes said...

Such a pretty card Deb. It's gorgeous and I love the colouring. :)
Ednax
Thank you for the lovely comment on my blog today. :)

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Wow! This is gorgeous! The dimension and the lace are fantastic! So pretty!

raindropecho said...

Aww look at that sweet little gal and those flowers! Love those bunches of hearts too, wow!

Marina said...

This is absolutely beautiful!
I love that girl and the colours and details are perfect for her.

Hugs,
Marina

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh Deb!! This is the cutest!! I just love this Hanglar image, your colors and the gorgeous flowers. I need that flower punch. I see it around a lot but can't find it for me. Love all the distressing!!

Have a great weekend!!
hugs,
Chris

Annie said...

an adorable card Deb, so pretty and I love the flowers.
enjoy your weekend.
hugs, annie x

Jo said...

Beautiful card and such a cute image. Flowers are fabulous!

Heather Huggins said...

Totally adorable.. I can see why you'd want the cute image..

Debbie said...

Hi Deb - thank you so much for dropping by - sorry I haven't been to you for ages. And omg how long is it since I visited you - you have moved to the US - wow.

Absolutely love this card - your attention to detail is brilliant and I do love those hearts. :)

Take care
xxDebbiexx

pink lady said...

Wow beautiful card, gorgeous image and I love all the extra details - fab! x