Followers

Friday 16 April 2010

Happy Birthday Just Magnolia plus new Whimsy Sentiments!

are celebrating their 1st Birthday today! 
I can't believe they are only 1, it seems like they have always been there!

They have a fabulous sketch for this week's challenge and are also holding a blog hop, both with fantastic prizes from Simon Says Stamp
one of my favourite stores now I am on this side of the pond!

I used this very sweet Tilda from Magnolia, she is quite old now but still my favourite although I have decided it is time to get some of those new ones, aren't they adorable?


The sentiments are from Whimsy Stamps designed by our very own talented teamie Ann Vento aka Raindrop Echo Designs.  I have used her sentiments all week as there is now something for every occasion, I may never need buy another sentiment!  Although I am sure when Ann designs some new ones for us I will certainly be using them again!  Ann has a new challenge blog starting this Sunday 18th April using Sentiments called Sentimental Sunday!  Can't wait!
You can get Ann's Whimsy Digital Sentiment stamps now in the
along with Whimsy Stamps Newly launched Digital Range!
The leaf flourish stamp I used around the edges of the circles is also a Whimsy Stamp, it is part of a set called 'spring stepping' from Crissy Armstrong's Carousel Horse Collection. 
The paper is Basic Grey Porcelain and the roses are from Prima.
Hope you are having a good end to your week and hope you all have a fabulous weekend!

29 comments:

Jane said...

This is lovely....gorgeous papers!!...my fave colour!

raindropecho said...

Deb, this is absolute gorgeousness! Oh my goodness, I don't know what more I can say - I'm soooo excited that you've used the new sentiments on your card. Gosh, thank you so much! You gals don't know how much I appreciate it :D
- Ann

Unknown said...

What a beautiful cards Deb great.
Pretty paper stunning colors.


Hugs Suze xx

Jill said...

Cute Tilda and ooooh those roses are so gorgeous Deb. Jill x

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Deb and such lovely details!
Love the sentiment inside too.. made me smile :)
Hugs, Marlene x

Crystal said...

WOW Deb this is GORGEOUS!!!! OOOOO LOVE how you used this sentiment and this fabulous easel design and layout~!

Boni Boutelle-Jones said...

AweSome WORK!!! Just beautiful!!!

Sarah A said...

Love everything about this card! It is truly amazing...

How gorgeous are those sentiment stamps LOL!

Sarah x

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is beautiful Deb!! I just love your design and your sentiment is priceless. Stunning easel!! Love your coloring and the darling Tilda!!
hugs,
Chris

Tracy said...

This is beautiful, the colours are fab.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Sharon said...

Wow, this is really beautiful. I love the colours and its fab to see an 'older' Tilda!

Unknown said...

Absolutely love this Deb! Your style is just fabulous! Love the greens!

Heather "Hev" said...

This is so beautiful :)

Have a lovely day :)

Heather

Jill said...

aww this is gorgeous Deb, I love the image and your layout so beautiful hugs Jill xx

Bananastamper said...

Just beautiful Deb!

Tine said...

Hi, Love your card and I have never seen this Tilda before.
Tine :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Deb..
WoW your carrd is simply `Gorgeous` love all the elements and stamp!!
Hope your enjoying your weekend:)x

CraftyC said...

This is gorgeous Deb, such a pretty card!
Clairexx

Tasha said...

This i beautiful Deb, i lov how you have used the mastercard advert - genius
love tasha xx

Marion said...

Fabulous card Deb. Just love that image and it is coloured beautifully. Great sentiment and fabulous embellishments.
Marion

Grenouille Greetings said...

Gosh you've been busy while I've been away. You have made some lovely cards and this one and the previous one are absolutely fabulous! Warmest wishes, Lesley

Andrea, said...

Gorgeous card Deb, beautiful colours and image and I love the roses

Risa said...

What a beautiful easel card Deb! Tilda is as cute as ever and the sentiment is fabulous! I have to have it!!! Take care and have a great day.
hugs
Risa:)
p.s. I can't believe that Just Magnolia is only 1 yr. old either, seems like they have been around at least two years or more:)

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh how sweet Deb!1 I just love your Tilda and how you used the digi sentiments. So perfect!! Gorgeous design and coloring.
hugs,
Chris

Bev said...

Beautiful card, such wonderful detail and fabulous choice of paperDeb, and I LURVE the sentiment - now that's priceless! Thanks for joining us at JM this week x

TinaB said...

Wow! what a stunning card x

Annie said...

gorgeous card, cute tilda and what a fabulous sentiment!
hugs, annie x

Diane Louise J said...

You have made a beautiful card, love the tilda image and the verse.
Diane x

Grenouille Greetings said...

Lovely, lovely, lovely! WW Lesley