Followers

Wednesday 14 April 2010

Whimsy Digi New Release ~ Gift Horse

For the Whimsy Digital Stamps blog Hop please click Here!



Whimsy Stamps are sponsoring I love Promarkers challenge this week
you could win a $15 gift certificate to spend in the Whimsy Online Store!
They have a fabulous sketch over there which I followed. 
Unfortunately, I have to confess to not owning a single Promarker so my image is coloured with Copics therefore I am not really eligible for this challenge but still, I couldn't resist the amazing sketch!
Other challenges I should be eligible for are
totally gorjuss - texture (my textured fabric)
Stamptacular - spots and dots
Stamp, scrap and doodle - birthday card
I have used one of the new digital images released this week by Whimsy Stamps.  This one is illustrated by Crissy Armstrong and the fabulous matching sentiment is by our own Ann Vento aka Raindrop Echo Designs!
Today you will have to pop over to the Whimsy Inspirations Blog to see a fantastic tutorial by
showing how to attach charms to your cards.

Have a great evening, see you tomorrow for CCT!

24 comments:

Jan Hunnicutt said...

This is so cute! Love the gift horse, your coloring is fabulous!

Crafting Andy said...

Fab card Deb. Lovin these digi images. And love the bug card before. Can't believe your Daughter is that age already, and driving. How's the driving going over there.
Hugz Andrea.xx

Jacilynn said...

adorable Deb! Love this western themed card. Super cute girl.
x

Alex said...

totally fun card Deb! Love that cute horse, what a great digi!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Sparkplug17 said...

This is darling!

Linda said...

I love your card and your image! Thanks for joining us at SSDS this week. Good Luck
I am having a celebration at my blog and I would love to have you stop by if you haven't already.
{{Linda}}
http://cardsbylinda.blogspot.com

valen said...

What a cutie:) Love the colors and papers you used.Thank you for joining us at SSDS this week.Good luck in the draw!
Tineke=)

Jill said...

What a fantastic image! Just love your card, the colours are super. Jill x

~Denise Lynn~ said...

So fun Deb! Love the blues and all the fun accents. Those screw brads are really cool! Beautiful coloring and love how you framed the image! :)

Jingle said...

This is such a fun card! I love it!

craftymum said...

A really fantastic card. Thanks for joining us at TG
LOve sarah XXX

Tasha said...

This is awesome, so much fun, i love the greeting and the fabulous papers
love tasha xx

Graphicat said...

What a great boy card!! Love the horse image.

Thank you for joining us at Stamptacular this week!
Hugs!
Cheri

My name is Wynneth said...

Fabulous card Deb - your colouring is amazing :o) Thanks for the mention for I ♥ ProMarkers challenge this week :o)
hugs
wynneth
x

Karen said...

This is brilliant Deb, shame you have copics and no PM's, but thanks for using my sketch, you did a great job.

xx

raindropecho said...

Here you go ahead with another fabulous card! The blues just go so well with this horse!! Marvelous job on the coloring, as always!

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

Cute card, great image! Thanks for joining the SSDS Challenge this week!

LISA said...

Thanks for joining us the week at I ♥ Promarkers, brilliant card i love it !!!!

Carolyn said...

Absolutely amazing card. I love your papers and the coloring matches so perfectly. I love how you added the twine. What a great card. Thanks for joining in at SSC.
Hugs xx
Carolyn

Lorraine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lorraine said...

Ooops, made a booboo.

That card is fantastic and I've GOT to have that horse, lol. Thanks for using the sketch, it's super and for the mention too.

TinaB said...

Great card XX

Vixykins said...

Fab card Deb and brilliant colouring! Shame its not eligible as its copics but thanks for taking part in I ♥ Promarkers this week x

WeirdCat said...

This is a fab card, thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers even if you aren't eligible
Ruth x