Followers

Thursday 15 July 2010

Cute Card Thursday ~Get a headstart!

Christmas has arrived early at Cute Card Thursday!
The theme this week is 'get a headstart , make a card for Christmas!'
We also have some exciting news, we have 5 new DT members so please pop along there and see all the fabulous inspiration on offer!
My first attempt was a Christmas card but I just didn't like it so I started from scratch with a completely different idea.  I decided to get a head start on making some of my Christmas Gift Bags.  These will be perfect for giving the neighbours delicious Christmas cookies!

This cutie is Magnolia 'kitchen Tilda' from the a little yummy for your tummy collection.  I have coloured her with distress inks.   All the flowers are Prima,  
the papers are Basic Grey, Dasher and Eskimo kisses.

The sentiment stamps are Stampin' Up, I used them on the back of the bag and also on the little tag.

We are sponsored this week by Sunshine and Giggles Stamps so another fabulous prize to be won!


Thank you so much for dropping by, especially if you are still with me, sorry for the numerous pics! 
We have friends from the UK staying with us this week so I am sure I am having a fabulous time (pre-scheduled this) hope you are too! 
Have a great day!

13 comments:

craftyb said...

Gorgeous gift bag Debs...love the papers and it's perfect for christmas treats....great that family and friends are able to spend some time with you...hope you're having a blast! bx

Debbie said...

Hi Deb, was blog hopping when i saw your fabulous bag, I decorate these little lunch bags myself and bought a load to do for xmas, your bag has given me the inspiration needed to get started, thank you Debbiexx

Miria said...

Hi, Deb. This gift bag is fab, I think I'll give it a try, I like to give Xmas gifts an unusual wrapping. Hugs. Miria

Sparkplug17 said...

This is just adorable!

Marion said...

Wow Deb. Stunning gift bag. I do love this image. Colours are great and beautifully embellished.
Marion

Tasha said...

Wow this is stunning, such a fabulous colour combo and beautiful flowers
love tasha xx

Kathy said...

WOW this is just adorable Deb!!! I would love to be your neighbor!! LOL and you could even forget the cookies!!! haha Love this bag!!! And love how you used this image for it! I will have to remember that as I think she is adorable!!
That sentiment is fabulous as well!!
Hope you have a great week-end :)Kathy

Heather Huggins said...

Oh she's totally adorable!! Love those great flowers...

Bananastamper said...

Oooh, fabulous gift bag! Love this! How wonderful would it be to receive a beautiful bag like this full of goodies!!!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is so adorable Deb!! I so love your colors, image and design!! The bag is a gift in itself.
hugs,
Chris

Debbie said...

Hi Deb, Hope you can help me. i have won a challenge on CCT (the Leanne Ellis orange card) but I have emailed Caz twice and have not had a reply, am I doing something wrong and should I just wait till she contacts me. Hope you can help. Debbiexx

AmethystCat said...

this is a fantastic gift bag! You're so talented!

Risa said...

What a stunning gift bag Deb! Your image is gorgeous and your detailing is fab!
hugs
Risa:)