Followers

Wednesday 22 June 2011

WOYWW

 I am glad it is Wednesday, WOYWW  tells me it must be, I have been a day ahead all week!
Just look at all this new stash on my desk!  We were given so many goodies at the 
Creative Keepsakes Scrap and Play 
at the weekend! I haven't managed to get it all put away yet!  
You can also just see the last layout I need to finish, I didn't have any suitable photographs for this one with me so I had to wait til I got home to find some.  
 These are a mix of prizes, goodie bag (given each day on entry) and I did have to buy a Simple Stories kit after using one to make our travel albums, you can see it in this post!
 During the event we made 3 double page layouts, the travel album and the 4 cards below.  The cards aren't my usual style and I finished them in half the time whereas I was struggling to keep up with the layouts but I do love the stamps we were given to make them!
We also had a small make and take from Provocraft which was super cute!
It was the most amazing event, I loved every minute of it, it has certainly given me an appetite to do more scrapping, and hopefully the confidence to get my pages done a lot quicker than usual!
Hope you will share your workspace this week, check out Julia Dunnit's blog for details!

7 comments:

Jingle said...

It looks like you had some fun and took home some great goodies!

Julia Dunnit said...

Wow, what generous contributors! Lovely new stash, hope the inspiration lasts for ages!

okienurse said...

WOW lots of new stash! Creative Keepsakes always have awesome stuff but the class I went to was a bit pricy but well worth it for what I brought home. Provocraft wasn't at the event I was at...Thanks for sharing. Vickie #107

SueH said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful weekend …..and just look at all those goodies!
If you don’t have enough space to sore it all I’m happy to help out Lol!
The card you made are beautiful too.

Happy Crafting!
Sue
x

Anne said...

Sounds like a great weekend, just a little jealous of your crafty time and all those wonderful goodies ;-) Enjoy!!
Anne xx

Rose Ann said...

Wow...so many new goodies!! Have fun with them, Deb!! ☺

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Goodies!! The Simple Stories summer collection totally caught my eye!! :)