Followers

Monday 18 July 2011

Paris Album

It is the Whimsy Stamps July Rubber Release Day 5, we are showing you some of our creations using the new stamps that are available instore now!

 I knew as soon as I spotted these amazing vintage style transportation stamps (vintage transportation) that I wanted to make a mini album for our upcoming trip to Paris.
I also used the Adventure Mini Postage Stamps and on the front page here also used the Into the Farm Background stamp and the Good life tickets which were from the June release.
 The album is by Basic Grey, the papers are mostly Colorbok for backing with the rest being part of the Simple Stories 'destinations' kit that I used for my last travel album.  I am completely hooked on the Simple Stories papers now and can't wait for the new release they are showing at CHA!
 Can't wait to get the photographs to go in here!


 The journey quote stamp is by Rubber Stampede, I picked it up in a yard sale a few weeks back!
and a quick card I whipped up using the Touch of Elegance stamps again.
Whimsy are having a blog hop on Wednesday to celebrate the launch of all these stamps, remember though, they are already for sale in the Whimsy Online Store and also through retailers!
***********
On a sad note, I have decided the time is right to step down from the Whimsy Stamps DT, for the past 2 1/2 years I have thoroughly enjoyed creating with their amazing stamps, it wasn't an easy decision but because I want to concentrate on scrapbooking more than cardmaking for the next little while I felt I wouldn't be doing justice to the stamps or to the team.  I know there will be some of the stamps that will be perfect for my layouts so I will still be keeping a close eye on all those future releases and I can assure you I will still be telling you all how fabulous they are.  
My last Whimsy Blog Hop will be this Wednesday for the July release when I have one last project to show. 
Hope to see you then, thanks for dropping by! 

14 comments:

Marlou McAlees said...

Wow !!! Love your Paris album Deb, its fabulous!!! Also your vintage style card :) beautiful and may I add I loooove your new look blog!!!! Hugzz xx

xxxtglxxx said...

Hi Deb :) What an awesome album, a real keepsake to treasure.

Love your beautiful vintage card too, thats a fabulous image.

hugs

xxalisonxx

Melodie said...

Wow, Deb, the Paris Album is really a masterpiece. And the card looks so great.
Great compliment for you.
Hugs
Melodie

heidy said...

Absolutly gorgeous Deb!
Love the vintage look!
Hugs Heidy

Riet said...

So gorgeous Deb.

Hugs Riet.xx

coops said...

wow, this is fantastic deb.i love the fab images and gorgeous vintage colours :D

xx coops xx

Teresa - My Crafty Heart said...

Oh wow Deb,
You have been busy! - love, love, love your album, it's totally gorgeous. It will look fab when it has your piccies in it - and that card is just delish, hugs, Teresa x

Jingle said...

Beautiful mini album!

Anonymous said...

Hello friend! :) WOW! What a gorgeous album you've put together here! Really great use of the new stamps!! I just wanted to stop in and say hello!! I hope you are staying out of this heat and having a great Summer!! HUGS

Rose Ann said...

Your Paris album is FANTASTIC, Deb...and will be so fun to fill with your photos after your trip!! I love your beautiful card as well!!

Bummer for Whimsy Stamps, but sometimes we do what we have to do, right? Looking forward to your scrap stuff! ;)

Kerys said...

Fantastic mini album - I LOVE it!!! :-) x

Jilly said...

This is fantastic deb. You shared fabulous images and colors are really gorgeous looks vintage card.

Well, I noticed one thing in your blog that, your arrangement of colors are perfect and superb as well as different from others creation.
logo mat

AmethystCat said...

I totally adore this album, Deb! It's really fabulous and won't you have fun putting pics in there after your next adventure! hope you're having a wonderful week-end!

Kate Yetter said...

This mini is so adorable! I love the vintage, leather look! Great job! Kate