Followers

Friday 11 November 2011

Scrapbook Steals Opal 5a

 Here it is, finished at last!  I had hoped to finish this at the weekend but at least it is finished before this weekend! Only just!
This is another layout based on the sketch from last week for the Scrapbook Steals Midweek Mojo Opal 5a.  We were provided with 2 amazing sketches and I just had to do them both!  
Now I am behind on Opal 6!!! 
The papers are the beautiful My Minds Eye Lost and Found 2.  I couldn't believe how perfect this paper was for this sketch, made creating the banner so easy!  I can't wait for these papers to be featured on 
 If you don't know the store you should really check them out, they have papers, tools and embellishments all at bargain prices!
 gorgeous embellishments like these make creating a layout a breeze!
Hope you have something special planned for this weekend, I am hoping for a quiet one, I will be working on some creations to share next week at the Whimsy Stamps Rubber Release when I will be doing a little guest spot!
Whatever you have planned, have a great one!
Thanks for dropping by!

16 comments:

Jingle said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!

heidy said...

Sobeautiful Deb!
Hugs Heidy

nessy said...

oh deb ~ this is just adorable ~amazing colour combo and deatils ~and very a special photos!
vanessa xx

Kelly Schelske said...

Absolutely gorgeous Deb!!

Kerys said...

Another beautiful LO! Those papers are just gorgeous - and TOTALLY you!! Have a great day :-) x

Unknown said...

Wow, that's such a gorgeous layout for a fab pair of photos. Love the lace on the bird wires. x

Sharon said...

I love the look of this page Deb its' really pretty and a such a great keepsake.x

Judy McKay said...

Love it. Lots of great details.

Teresa - My Crafty Heart said...

Hi Deb, This is a beauty, I love your scrapbook layouts, they are so wonderfully detailed. Have a lovely Saturday, Hugs, Teresa xx

Vicky said...

This is gorgeous I love the layouts I've never done a scrapbook page but I do keep meaning to try.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Riet said...

So beautiful Deb.

Hugs Riet.xx

Marion said...

Hi Deb,
This is an absolutely gorgeous layout. Love the banner and those delish papers. This layout compliments the photo's so well.
hugs
Marion

Heather Huggins said...

Wow that's really pretty!!

Misty said...

Deb,
Seriously beautiful layout. I love the layers on your banner!

xxxtglxxx said...

I think this is terrific Debs! :) What an adorable page and something to really treasure.

Cute pictures, lovely journaling and beautiful embellies. This inspires me completely!

hugs

xxalisonxx

Kerys said...

Beautiful page - love the finished product! You're getting way too good at this!!! :-)