Followers

Tuesday 20 March 2012

Scrapbook Steals Midweek Mojo Amethyst 1 and 2

Another page done for Scrapbook Steals Midweek Mojo this one is done using the sketch from 
Amethyst 1.
It is the second page of a double page layout!
I haven't decided on the journaling yet, might see if my son has any memories from this birthday that he wants to add.
The papers are My Minds Eye 'Dilly Dally'
here is a reminder of the first page.  
I seem to prefer doing double pages or I have angst over what will go beside it, I totally have a thing about everything matching!
Because these 2 layouts were photographed at different times the bottom one looks much duller but in actual fact they match up in real life quite well!
This one is Amethyst 2!
Now just got another 3 layouts to catch up!

Thanks for dropping by!

5 comments:

Brittany said...

Lovely scrapbook page..love the use of bright colours.. and what a cute little boy!!
Hugs! Brittany, xoxo
http://www.mymagnoliacardsbybrittany.blogspot.co.uk/

Anonymous said...

Oh wow!! I really LOVE your boy pages here!! That's pretty much all I do when I scrapbook any more!! LOL!!

Your elements are awesome and something that I struggle with on my boy pages. My scrap day is tomorrow..thanks for the inspiration! HUGS

Kerys said...

I love it! Those papers and embellies are just perfect and the LO's work so well. Love the folded and stitched paper and of course the baker's twine! Great job! I'm behind on the SS layouts too - maybe we need a mini crop??!! :-)

heidy said...

Oh love it Deb,great pictures and those papers are just perfect for them!
Hugs Heidy

Bananastamper said...

such fun layouts! Loving these papers!