Followers

Wednesday 10 April 2013

WOYWW

On my work desk today are some delicious MME papers, that is not unusual at all!
This is what I will be working on today, come back tomorrow to see it finished (I hope) yesterday I had a number of hiccups and didn't get to work on this much so fingers crossed for a better day today!

Look what arrived at the weekend!
Lovely Jan offered to make me this fabulous knitting needle holder, I totally love it, huge thanks to Jan!


 How gorgeous is that fabric and the buttons?
It is still sitting on my desk where I can admire it whenever I am in my craft room!
A quick post from me today, I was out last night so didn't manage to get my post written up ready for  this morning, like I usually do!
 If you want to play along pop on over to Julia's blog for more details!

5 comments:

Lunch Lady Jan said...

I'm so glad you like it!! You definitely need some more needles though!! How about some lovely bamboo ones, they're fab to knit with :)
And those bits and pieces on your desk are great...here's hoping that you manage to get some time to sit down and play!
Hugs, LLJ 35 xxxx

Annie said...

what a fabulous knitting needle roll! I keep mine in an empty tin that originally held a bottle of malt whisky .. .. !
hugs, annie x

Sarah said...

I love MME too ... and have the same sticker sheet as on your desk!! Love the needle storage too! happy WOYWW Sarah x #125

aworkofheart said...

What a cute holder for your knitting needles! Isn't it nice to have crafty friends who love us?? You are one lucky lady. I have become your newest follower, and I would be honored if you might consider becoming one of mine.146 Hope you have fun this week with all of your goodies, Hugs, Cathryn

The Scrapbook Lady UK said...

Great holder. Love the papers. I have now had a glass of wine and I am still trying to visit everyone so my message may be incoherent lol! jenx 129