Followers

Thursday 28 June 2018

Cute Card Thursday - CAS!

The theme on Cute Card Thursday this week is
CAS!

This adorable zebra is from Whimsy Stamps Digital Image range designed by Crissy Armstrong.  The stamp is called
it is coloured with Prismacolor Pencils.
I used one of the 
 to frame him.
I also used the Gingham Background for the card base stamped with the
I love how these inks stamp, you get a lovely shimmery effect without having to use another product.  
The sentiment I used on here is also from a Whimsy Stamps set.  
You can find it on the 
clear stamp set!
We are sponsored this week by Kinda Cute!
Thanks for dropping by! 

2 comments:

*Vicki* said...

This is really a sweet image and you've colored it up so beautifully too! Really great card my friend! HUGS

Jennifer Scull said...

Oh my goodness, this is just precious! What an adorable image and so perfect on the gingham. :)

I wanted to stop by to say thank you for the lovely comment that you left on my blog post. It meant a lot to me. :)

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!