Followers

Thursday, 3 August 2017

Cute Card Thursday - Charms and Whimsy Stamps Digital Release!

This week on the Cute Card Thursday Challenge  we are sponsored by Whimsy Stamps and the theme is Charms.

This week we also have a new Whimsy Stamps Digital Release! 

This week Whimsy Stamps released more of their new digital stamps and papers.  
I have used Crissy's new Penguin Saint Nick available as a set of two
 I made a simple Christmas card using the penguin without robe coloured with Prismacolor pencils and also used the Christmas Mix 2 Sentiments  as my background.  All the layers were cut with the Whimsy Stamps Hand Stitched Nested Rectangles.

Hope you can join us at CCT this week! 

4 comments:

*Vicki* said...

I really adore these penguins and you've done an amazing job as always with your coloring!! Such a cute little Christmas tree charm as well! HUGS :)

Sonal priya said...

I do trust all of the concepts you’ve presented on your post. They’re really convincing and will definitely work. Still, the posts are too brief for newbies. May you please extend them a little from subsequent time?Also, I’ve shared your website in my social networks.
Dental Hospital In Chennai
Best Dental Clinic In Chennai
Best Dentists In Chennai

Pink Panoply said...

This card is adorable. Your cute penguin is beautifully colored and I love your layering. The little charm is the perfect accent. i love your blog and have started following.

Debbie Davis said...

LOVE this!