Followers

Thursday 7 September 2017

Cute Card Thursday - Autumn!


The theme on Cute Card Thursday this week is 
Autumn! 
Another recipe book for me this week!  I think this could be my next obsession!  I love decorated books and have decided these would make great gifts!  At the very least I want them for my grown up kids so I can give them all the family recipes! 
I knew this penguin from Whimsy Stamps would be perfect!  
This is Crissy Armstrong's Penguin Baker a rubber stamp coloured with Prismacolor pencils although I couldn't resist a bit of paper piecing on the apron and oven gloves.  
I also used the fabulous digital Give Thanks sentiment set designed by Tracy Wray.
Whimsy Stamps are our sponsors at Cute Card Thursday this week so play along and you could win some digital products! 


10 comments:

Fikreta said...

This is so adorable card!
hugs

KandA said...

Absolutely gorgeous and a perfect gift, although I don't know how you'd be able tto part with this one xx

Colinda said...

Ahh, this is so cute!!
Great gift, someone is gonna looooove this!!
Enjoy your evening,
Colinda

Debbie Davis said...

What a great project!

Sonal priya said...

Really this cards are nice and really like your post.thank u for your post..
Digital Marketing Company in Chennai

Beebeebabs said...

How cute thanks for sharing!!!

liza said...


Thanks for sharing this Post, Keep Updating such topics.
Still Hunting Method
Hunting psych tips Survival Tips Travel Touring Tips

liza said...



I enjoyed over read your blog post. Your blog have nice information, I got good ideas from this amazing blog. I am always searching like this type blog post. I hope I will see again.
travel trekking tips
see the link Tent Camping 101 Exploring Smithriver

Unknown said...

Nice Post. You are Share great post and keep posting.
Diabetes Management in Meerut
Google 360 Virtual Tour Services
top 10 cbse schools in meerut
software development company in Delhi NCR
Website Designer
Meerut Boy
SEO Solution India

ronak mittal said...

Great Article.
Best University for Pharmacy in Uttarakhand