Followers

Thursday 15 April 2010

cute card thursday ~ Touchy Feely

Click here for my Whimsy Stamps blog hop post!

This week on Cute Card Thursday the theme is
Touchy Feely
My touchy feely is that gorgeous fringed ribbon. 
I used the utterly adorable 'Maya blowing bubbles' digital image from Whimsy Stamps
illustrated by Crissy Armstrong.
Ann Vento aka Raindrop Echo Designs has given us oodles of fabulous sentiments with I think another set hitting the Whimsy Online Store today! 
I loved this quote but couldn't resist using another one on the inside of the card!
The sentiment stamps are such good value with each set giving you at least 4 sentiments or quotes.  The sentiment set I used is called 'Maya blowing bubbles sentiments' designed especially to work alongside Crissy's Maya image but in no way are they limited to this use!
********************


The designer paper is Basic Grey Eva and the flowers are Primas.
The other challenges I am entering this card into are
Papertake Weekly - cutie pie
Pollycraft challenge - Pink and brown plus yellow or green
cupcake craft - childhood memories
and
A spoonful of Sugar - sketch by Nikki
*********************************************************************************
I hope you get the chance to visit the rest of the CCT design team their creations are just beautiful and of course we have another fabulous sponsor!
have a great day!


19 comments:

Rach said...

A fabulous card, that sentiment is so spot on.. x

debby4000 said...

Oh this is gorgeous Debs, sweet image and colours.
luv
Debby

Unknown said...

Sooooo beautiful Debs! Love your colouring and those papers just go so perfectly!

craftyb said...

Hi Deb, your new image is absolutely adorable...love the co-ordinating sentiments! You've coloured Maya beautifully! bx

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Just gorgeous Deb! Your coloring is fabulous and the layers and papers are beautiful! Gorgeous details and perfect sentiments too. :)

Tasha said...

Wow Deb this is gorgeous, the colours are so pretty and i love the layout. Super cute image too
love tasha xx

Bananastamper said...

Aww, so cute! And I love the inside too! What a fantastic sentiment!
Shanna

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is beautiful inside and out Deb!! I adore your coloring, your take on the sketch and the fun textured trim!! This is one of my fave of the new releases. Maya is so sweet!!
hugs,
Chris

Unknown said...

Beautiful card, love your colouring and the fringed ribbon for the touchy feel theme is gorgeous. Hugs xxx

Fern said...

Fabulous card Deb, love the image- so cute!! :D And the way you've decorated the inside. Gorgeous x

Fern xx

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

Fab card Deb, gorgeous image and colouring, love the sentiment. janex

Annika said...

Fabulous card, beautiful colouring and I really love how you have finished the inside.
TFS
Hugs
Annika

Catherine said...

Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Craft with such a delightful card ! I love the sentiment too... Smiles from Catherine

raindropecho said...

Deb, you have been one busy bee! Wow, I thought I had been keeping up with my comments on your blog, but you've certainly come out with some great new cards. This one is fantastic - love the distressing!

Jill said...

wow Deb another stunning card I love your colouring it just looks amazing hugs Jill xx

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Wow - such a beautiful card. Thanks for joining the MTTC Challenge this week.

Victoria said...

wow what a fabulous card and so beautifully embellished

Thanks for playing along at Cupcake this week
Hugs
Victoria
x

Milliesmarvels said...

Fabulous card! The paper, image and flowers are gorgeous! Thanks for joining us for the Pollycraft Challenge.
Jane
x

Grenouille Greetings said...

Hi Deb, I have just returned from Florida and I see you have been very creative in my absence. I have so many blogs to catch up on and unfortunately I just don't have time to comment on all the posts I missed and so I am gradually hopping through each individual’s blog but only leaving the occasional comment. This card really popped out for me. I love the sentiments inside and out and your papers and design elements are as delightful as your colouring. Warmest wishes, Lesley