Followers

Friday 9 April 2010

Whimsy Stamps digi sneak peeks

Here is a sneak peek of one of the new Whimsy Stamps digital images from the new range about to launch on Monday 12th April!
This one was illustrated by Katie Sowa and is called Love Bunnies!
The fabulous sentiment stamp is also one of the new Whimsy digital range designed by our own
Ann Vento aka Raindrop Echo. She has given us a huge range of sentiments and quotes, just wait till you see them all, something for every occasion!

I have another sneak peek on Sunday with one of the new Crissy Armstrong digital images from Whimsy Stamps also being launched on Monday. Hope you can join in with Crissy's new challenge which is also launched this Sunday, see the details here!
Also, hope you will drop by for the hop on Monday when the new digital range will be launched!

12 comments:

Karen said...

Hi Deb,

What a fab card and I so love the sentiment. I can't wait to see all these sentiments as I really struggle with these.
Have a lovely weekend.
Karen x

Debbie said...

This is just gorgeous Deb I love the simplicity of it,Hugs Debbie x

craftyb said...

Oh Deb that image is hilarious!! Love how you've coloured it...and the sentiment is perfect! bx

Jill said...

Just love those bunnies and the greeting, just gorgeous. Jill x

Rose Ann said...

Ha, ha..that is so cute, Deb!! I love how clean it is too!!

Crafting Andy said...

Love your card Deb. Aren't these Bunnies just so cute. Think I'm starting to get into digi images now. Now I've found a colouring method to suit. Hope all is well with you all.
Hugz Andrea.xx

Jingle said...

This is absolutely adorable!!! I love it!

Sparkplug17 said...

This is darling!

Annie said...

very pretty card Deb and love the text with the cute image!
hugs, annie x

Julie said...

A very cute card

Tasha said...

Oh this is gorgeous Debs and i think the image is darling. Love the white and pink
love tasha xx

Grenouille Greetings said...

I've been away from my blog and I'm just catching up with viewing my faves. This card is a real treat; fab image and beautiful design! Warmest wishes, Lesley