Followers

Tuesday, 9 October 2012

Jammin'


A few weeks ago Whimsy Stamps paired up with the State Line Bag Company to try out their muslin bags.
These are high quality, ready made up bags with a draw string top.
You can stamp on them with a variety of different inks depending on whether you want the bags to be washable.  For washable I would recommend using Stazon or similar.  Mine is a gift bag to hold some of my homemade strawberry jam so I didn't need it to be washable.  I stamped with Memento black ink and it worked perfectly.  The fabric took my prismacolor pencils well too. To make the strawberry seeds I placed a dotty embossing folder under before colouring.
The stamps I used here are
Thanks for dropping by!

12 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

This is beautiful. Lovely colours and embellishments. Everything works so well together. Hugs Desíre {Doing Life - my personal blog}

heidy said...

Oh your bag is gorgeous and love that match it with a tag Deb!!
XXX Heidy

Jingle said...

This is SO pretty!

Pop's Cards said...

Gorgeous sweetie, I love your colours too, perfect, huggles Pops x x x

Vicky said...

OMG...........this is totally fantastically gorgeous, it really is perfect shug!!!!!!!

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

*Vicki* said...

WOWZER!!! This is such an amazing set my friend!! The papers and accents are so perfect for these stamps!! :)

Rose Ann said...

Wow...I really LOVE this, Deb!! And on cloth even!! Pretty tag, and I love the little charm!!

Melodie said...

Wow, this is a wonderful gift, it looks so great.
Hugs
Melodie

coops said...

wow this is fabulous deb, a really wonderful gift :D

xx coops xx

Riet said...

So gorgeous Deb.

Hugs Riet.xx

Marlou McAlees said...

totally sweet!!!! ;) love these stamps Deb, must go check them out ♥

Lauren said...

Hi! What size was the mason jar and what size bag did you order? I am currently looking to order some bags form state line for 8oz and 16oz Ball mason jars.Thanks!