Followers

Saturday 8 December 2007

Cards for the Fair!

I made these 3 very quick cards for the Christmas Fair we held in the village today. I never do decoupage but these came free in a magazine and I thought they would do well at the Fair. They did, they all sold! I still have some more from the mag so I will keep hold of them for next year's fair! I think we did quite well, we had a great turn out, it was a cold day but stayed dry so that always helps. It has been a busy day, tonight we had another fundraiser, a quiz night which is great fun as it is a family night. We were lucky we had our little ones as we were the only ones who knew who the garage owner's name in Noddy!

Supplies: white and navy cardstock, Margaret Sherry decoupage sheets, I don't know what make the stamps are as I lost the packaging.

13 comments:

KellyS said...

These turned out beautiful! No wonder they were a hit at the fair! Great job!

Kelly L said...

These are very cute. I love teddy bears, and the light blue, snowy bg is perfect! LOL--you totally lost me on the Noddy part though. My son is 14, so I guess I would not have gotten it.

Melanie said...

Love them, very cute

ScrapMomOf2 said...

So cute!

Donelda said...

Deb, these little guys are really cute!! I'm not surprised at all that they sold!!

Thanks for the support on copying the badge. I have tried what you suggested and it doesn't seem to be working. I will keep trying it!! In the meantime, I have left the title on my blog entry :-)

Donelda said...

Hi Deb, It worked!! I went back and tried it your way one more time and it worked this time. I was probably doing something wrong last time!! Thanks for the help!!

Unknown said...

just gorgeous Deb,im not suprised they all sold!

Andrea, said...

3 cute cards, I don't do deco but I really like the Margaret Sherry designs. Glad the fair went ok

My Paper World said...

They look great! very cute, glad the fair went well. xx

Alhambra Club said...

These are really cute, love the dimensional look of them.

Anonymous said...

All of your cards are just so wonderful. You're very talented. Looking forward to visiting you often. A Blogger Sister.

Yani said...

Great job with these too! They turned out wonderfully.

Rose Ann said...

Your cards are adorable, Deb!! Great job with them!