Followers

Tuesday 19 February 2008

Easter Bunny

This little cutie fits into lots of challenges this week, I know I am being a bit cheeky but when needs must. I am not going to have much time later in the week as we have family coming to stay on thursday so tomorrow I will be cleaning and organising and thursday I will be baking cakes and making up beds! So here goes, firstly I used Nicola's sketch #4 over at My Paper World, another great sketch, thanks Nicola!
I used baby pink to fit in with the challenge over at UKStampers Sugar Nellie Challenge of course using a gorgeous Sugar Nellie stamp too!
VEry conveniently, it also fits for the Papertake Weekly Challenge which was to use springtime as a theme, so here is my Easter card! I can't actually enter this card into their giveaway though as they have a fabulous prize this week and they ask you to make a card solely for the challenge and not combine with other challenges. Pop on over and have a look, the stamps they are giving away are so cute, really worth entering!
I am going to be really cheeky now and also enter it into the Sweet Sugar Challenge which this week is to dress up your Nellies! I paperpieced her dress and ears so I think she counts. I am going to do another one for this challenge though as I am pushing it with this card and I love paper piecing and I have a cute little boy on my desk that I am working on today!!
I am tickled with how many challenges I could get this card to fit in, I think one week I will challenge myself to make a card that will fit in every challenge, might be difficult combining sketches though!
Phew, I have writer's cramp now! WEll typer's cramp if there is such a thing!

Supplies: White and pink cardstock, DP-Daisy D's Lullaby small flowers, Sugar Nellie stamp 'bunny with flowers', Papermania adhesive stones, sentiment made on pooter, ribbon from Ribbon Oasis, vintage ribbon.

41 comments:

Frances said...

great card and so many challenges!

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card Deb, perfect spring colours. Hope you have a lovely time with your family later this week.

Ila said...

Oh My!!..this is just too Cute!! I love your coloring, design and cute stamp...Fabulous!!

Sharon said...

Really pretty card Deb.And ideal for all those challenges!!

Anonymous said...

very cute!

Mucky Pup said...

Ooooooh... gorgeous!! I love this stamp and the colours you used are so pretty!

Alhambra Club said...

What a great card, love the paper piecing, I love this image and have it on order.

Mrs Mayne said...

That's a gorgeous card - well done for doing all those challenges in one! Fantastic! Have a lovely time with your family on Thursday! Thanks for joining us for this weeks PTW challenge! x

Dawn♥ said...

WOW Deb this card is sooo CUTE! Love the sweet image! Rocking good job!

Sandy said...

Deb this is so cute. Really lovely.

Alex said...

Oh Deb, she IS a cutie patootie! Love the colors, too - she is GORGEOUS! Beautiful card! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Nerdy Girl.... The Life of Linda said...

Such a gorgeous girly card, I love it.

My Paper World said...

She is ADORABLE Deb!
I LOVE the paper piecing and that pretty paper!
The little gems that you use are gorgeous too!
This is a Great multi-challenge card!
Nicola xx

Jilli said...

Pretty card, beautiful paper!

Han said...

This is lovely such pretty colours. xx

Tracey said...

What a gorgeous card! Love the bunny stamp and the vintage ribbon:)

Unknown said...

WTG DEB AT 3 CHALLENGES 1 YOUR NEW CARD CREATION IS TOTALLY ADORABLE,LOVE ALL THE PINKS & THE CUTE IMAGE.

Marlou McAlees said...

absolutely adorable Deb!!! I really love this stamp!! and well done on combining all of those challenges!!! :) x

Annie said...

so pretty! I do love the little rose background paper you've used, I must try and find that. And way to go on combining all those challenges!

Leann said...

This is gorgeous Deb!
Must congratulate you on managing soooo many challenges with one card too!

Bastelkueken`s Kreative Welt aus Alsdorf said...

What a cute card you make .. great and lovely

Monika said...

wow a wonderful card and stamp

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Have a great time with your family! This card is so pretty! It's so soft and wonderful! Love it!

LISA said...

lovely card, that bunny is so cute.
Lisa x

Anonymous said...

What a sweet card

Katharina Frei said...

A fabolous design Deb and I lovehow you coloured and paper pierced the image! Great!

Enfys said...

Wow, you're multi-tasking with this one, all those challenges. It's lovely, I so love these stamps, I really must get some.

Dawn Wheeler said...

Wow Deb this card is just so beautiful and cute ,well done for doing so many challenges ,
have a great time thursday xxxDawnxx

Anonymous said...

Very sweet card! I love the pink.

Suzanne @ Day to Day said...

Wow that's a lot of challenges met! Good job and cute card.

Lesli said...

Beautiful Card - I love the pink!!!

debby4000 said...

WOW gorgeous, love all the ribbon and lace.

sophia landry said...

Such a sweet, lovely, girly card with a wonderful image! Just love your work!

Bubbles said...

Beautiful card. it's so pretty!

Anonymous said...

Oh my this is gorgeous..we must award you with the most Challenges in one card...great idea:)
Have a great time with your family:)x

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

great card. you nailed them all!

Andrea C (Frog) said...

Wow what a gorgeous card Deb , love the bunny girl.

Andrea x

craftyb said...

Hi D, this is so fresh and cute and pretty! I love it! bx

Rose Ann said...

This is the most darling bunny!! Your paper piecing is perfect, and I love the pretty paper, ribbon, and embellishments!!

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Oh I love this one. Too gorgeous. It all just works!

Tina said...

OOOOOOH another gorgeous card, i do love the SN Bunny......
Tina x