Followers

Monday 11 August 2008

awards

I have been given this fabulous award, thank you to Jacqui, Sandra, Nikki and Bernie, you have all really brightened my day!
The rules of the award are:1. The winner can put the logo on her blog.2. Link the person you received your award from.3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.4. Put links of those blogs on yours.5. Leave a message on the blogs of the girls you’ve nominated
Now I am not good at nominating others as I always feel bad that I might have left someone out so I will get back to you when I am feeling braver!

I was also given this Wylde Women award from Gisela last week, thank you so much I love this award!

3 comments:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Congratulations on your awards! I don't like nominating people either, because I don't like leaving anyone out!

The cartridge for that challenge is Christmas Cheer. There are three different stockings that you can cut using that cartridge. I just love the Cricut AND my Expression!

Risa said...

Congratulations on your awards Deb!

Rose Ann said...

Congratulations, Deb! So well-deserved!!