Followers

Thursday 15 October 2015

Cute Card Thursday - Candy

This week on Cute Card Thursday the theme is
Candy!
I found this Boot template on the Silhouette Online Store and had fun decorating it up for Halloween.  The image is a Wee Stamp from Whimsy Stamps called Hazel.
I am also entering this into the 
 The boot is a bit fiddly to put together mainly because of the curves, it is best to glue a little and then leave to dry thoroughly before trying to glue more pieces.  In the end it took about 4 days coming back and forth to it!  Worth it in the end though, I love it!  Might have to make another one for Christmas!  
We are sponsored this week by Whimsy Stamps who offer the winner a $15 gift certificate!  

2 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Hi Deb!! THERE YOU ARE!! :) So happy to "see" you!! Didn't know you were back to your blog!! I should've know that you created this wonderful shoe candy design!! This is amazing and I adore that witch image you've used!! (One of my faves!) I have missed you my friend!! :) I will be stalking you once again so I can get you into my feed reader!! Yay..glad you're crafting and having fun!! HUGS

Karen Dunbrook said...

just awesome!!