Followers

Wednesday 1 November 2017

November Digital Release - Whimsy Stamps!

November already, I have barely had time to adjust to it being 2017 and it will soon be over!  
It really is true, time flies by faster the older you get!
Just popping in with a quick post today as it is Whimsy Stamps Digital Release Day! 
Fabulous  new digi images, papers and sentiments are available from today in the Whimsy Stamps Digital Products section! 
Today I used the Beary Cute Bears sentiment stamp set by Tracy Wray! 
They are so perfect for gift tags, you can also get them ready coloured which would make your tag making even faster!  
I cut the tags out with the Whimsy Stamps Stitched Tag Dies.
 I haven't added bulky embellishments to these as I am going to laminate them so they can be reused every year!  I get upset by the amount of paper waste each Christmas so this year I am using pretty Christmas fabric as my wrapping and plan to reuse that each year too! 




1 comment:

Fikreta said...

those are so cute tags