Followers

Monday 26 November 2018

Cute Card Thursday - Festive Colours!

I am so late posting this, had a lovely but very busy Thanksgiving and also sprained my wrist somehow while doing all the food prep so I have struggled with writing and typing among other things. 
 Hope you all had a lovely day too!  
Here is my creation for Cute Card Thursday where the theme is
Festive Colours!
on the bag and 
Penguin Holiday Squares on the gift tag. 
All coloured with Prismacolor pencils. 
Also on the bag I used the Notched Squares Die Set.



4 comments:

KandA said...

This is a gorgeous bag and the penguin image is so adorable xx

*Vicki* said...

This is absolutely STUNNING my friend!! Your coloring is amazing! Sorry about your wrist and hope it heals quickly!! Sending hugs

Carol L said...

This is beyond cute with those adorable faces, especially that tiny mouse! Love your top notch coloring too!

simply monica said...

Love this Deb hope your doing well...