Followers

Wednesday 3 July 2019

Whimsy Stamps New Release!

This week there is a brand new release over at Whimsy Stamps! 

Fabulous new rubber stampsdiesclear stamps and digital stamps and papers are new in the store this week! 
I have used a super cute digital stamp from the 

You can now get the Wee Stamps range as digital images from Whimsy Stamps.  Here I used 
I coloured her with Copics and Prismacolor Pencils. 
The frame was created with the 
and the sentiment strips I used the Quick Strips Die Set 
The sentiment was created with the 
The amazing background was created at the recent Whimsy Stamps Retreat using a Gelli plate and the Messy Mesh Background Stamp




1 comment:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Deb, this is SO gorgeous hunny. I love this arty, delish creation. Gorgeous gorgeous work hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo