Followers

Thursday 9 April 2020

Cute Card Thursday - Ribbons!

Our theme this week over at Cute Card Thursday is Ribbons! 
We are sponsored this week by All Dressed Up!
************
How are you getting through the social distancing?
For me, I am up and down.  
Last week a couple of my crafting gal pals and I had a virtual
crafting session over Messenger.
It was so fun and just what the doctor ordered! 
We decided on a stamp set and paper pad that we all owned and set about creating with some crafty chatter.  It was so successful we plan to do it again this weekend. 
Here are our efforts
We used Whimsy Stamps products that we had all received at a Whimsy Stamps Retreat, 
on mine I also used the 
one of my favourite background dies
and the 
another favourite set that I use a lot. 

Thanks for dropping by!
Stay safe! 

3 comments:

Jessie said...

I Love your card. Looking forward to Saturday as well

Fikreta said...

Beautiful card

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Deb, I just LOVE your sweet creation and I LOVE that you girlies did a virtual crafty session together too! That is so brilliant! That's sure to have raised your spirits. Gorgeous creations all of you and I LOVE how you used the peek-a-boo die. So lovely!! Hugs, Wends xoxo