Followers

Monday 22 October 2007

Circle of Friends

DCM are celebrating their 1st birthday this week so the dare this week is Circle of Friends.
The subject is, as in our original dare "friends", but this time the title is CIRCLE of FRIENDS and we'd like you to incorporate at least one circle into your card.
I hope my partial circle qualifies but my bling are also circles so I think I have met the challenge! It is rare that I do black and white but I thought this Basic Grey Scarletts Letter paper was perfect to go with the epoxy sticker so I decided to stick to the monochrome!
supplies: White and Black cardstock, Basic Grey Scarlett's Letter paper, Papermania bloom, Woodware flower punch, Papermania adhesive stones, EK success corner rounder, Provocraft Jemz sticker, Ribbon from Ribbon Oasis, Wire and beads from unknown origin.

25 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow looks great. Love this color-combination. Great work.

Saffa said...

WOW..this is stunning I adore the bloom and the papers! Toatlly fantastic!!

Andrea, said...

This is stunning, I love black and white, the flower is so pretty and that's a fab image - love it

Leann said...

this is stunning x

Paula J Atkinson said...

Gorgeous use of the BG. Fab card.

Nick said...

Very classy card-I love it

Anne said...

Beautiful card, Deb, so stylish! Yes, I have recovered from the weekend, thank you :) Hope you had a great time with your family, too!
Back to crafting tonight, I hope!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Love that "best friends" embellishment. The black and white is great!

Marlou McAlees said...

Deb this is amazing, I love it, wow factor definitely!!! xx

Kaz said...

This is a really stylish card. Black and white look so good together.

My Paper World said...

Stunning! I love that great sticker, and the bling!

Lyn said...

that is lovely its amazing how colourful black & white can look if you know what I mean

asia wu said...

Fantastic card, all details are great abd I love this little image :)

Scrappy Moments said...

Great Card, Love the Little Picture In The Corner :)

Angie

Tracey said...

Lovely card!

Unknown said...

what a delicious card! I just love it.

Risa said...

This card is beautiful...I love EVERYTHING about it!!! Very nice job.
malieta:)

Rose Ann said...

This is so striking and beautiful!! I love that pretty flower and all the bling! Wonderful!

stamp and scrape said...

How lovely!!!
Ros

Dawn Wheeler said...

i so love this card ,beautiful,Dawnx

Ying Pang, said...

I love your card Deb, looks GRAET !!

Angelnorth said...

Fantastic card - love it! Those beaded stamens are a lovely touch and I think the monochrome look works really well for this.

Lynne said...

Lovely card Deb, very classy - thanks for joining in with our Birthday celebrations.

Kathy said...

Gorgeous. Love the B&W

Anonymous said...

Very cute !