Followers

Wednesday 17 October 2007

Oh Christmas Tree!

The Santa's Little Extra Helper over at DCM this week is to use Christmas Trees! I have quite a few of these die cut trees left over from last year along with these tags which are great for last minute cards. I found these lilac beads lying around on my desk so decided to go for the brown and lilac theme. I am into experimenting with my colours at the minute! It actually looks a lot better in real life, even my best critic DH remarked he liked it!
Supplies: White and dark brown cardstock, DCWV christmas stack, die cut shapes from Card Art, wire, gingham ribbon and beads unknown origin, Doodlebug tiny flower and Papermania brad.

17 comments:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

This is a totally interesting color combination, and I like it! I love the beads wrapped around the tree. Very cool!

Andrea, said...

Oh I love this card, the colours you have chosen are wonderful so rich and elegant and they compliment the tree perfectly.

The Cryer Family said...

Absolutely love this card - the tree is brilliant!

Dawn Wheeler said...

love the colours ,very stylish ,Dawnx

Ying Pang, said...

I REALLY LOVE this card!!

Jeannette said...

Love your card, it's fab! Thanks for the award, it made me smile. LOL

Marlou McAlees said...

stunning Deb!!! it is just beautiful :) xx

My Paper World said...

Loving the colour combo.The beads look fab, really great card!

Debbie said...

Really fab card - I love the colours you have used. :)

Debbie x

Risa said...

I love this card and the beads make it even prettier!
malieta:)

Monkee Maker said...

Ha ha, it's close but no banana. Although I had one of those today and I must admit it was delicious. A very close runner-up!

Rose Ann said...

Your card is gorgeous, and I love how you decorated the tree!! Beautiful!!

Scrappy Moments said...

What a Beautiful Card, I love how You Trimed the tree and I really like that color with brown too.

Thank You for visiting my blog, Please do stop by again :)

Angie

Unknown said...

OMG!your new chrissy card looks awsome!love the PP and that Christmas tree looks stunning!

Crissi Harvey said...

wonderful card

Dawn♥ said...

OM what a pretty Christmas card! Love the touch of purple!

Kathy said...

This is lovely - as are all your gorgeous Lola cards!