Followers

Tuesday 16 October 2007

Where the wild things are...

the DCM dare this week was set by Kathy who wants to see animals:
Hellooooo, Kathy here to set you a really Beastly dare this week! The theme is ANIMAL and you can use anything that's animal inspired - not those diddy little ones like bugs, birds and butterflies (though you can include them in your design of course) but what I'd really like to see is bigger, wilder, more fabulous or fantastic creatures
I found some fantastic Halloween stickers in Asda at the weekend and thought this cute little monster would fit the bill!
Supplies: Stickers from Asda, white and black cardstock, Little Sizzles paper, vintage lace and rikrak.

19 comments:

Andrea, said...

Great card, love the background paper and those stickers are fab

ScrapMomOf2 said...

OH, I LOVE this. That monster reminds me of one of the monsters in "Where The Wild Things Are" by Maurice Sendak. SO CUTE! The colors on this are fabulous!

Rose Ann said...

Oh....this is such a cute card!! Your monster does resemble the one in Where the Wild Things Are. Great job!

My Paper World said...

So cute! I just adore using stickers, so I will look out for these!

The Cryer Family said...

This is a FAB card!! Thanks so much for your kind message on my blog - it's been fun!
Helen x

Marlou McAlees said...

great card Deb!! your cards are always so colourful!!! :) x

Anne said...

This is so cute, and the colours are great! Guess what I'll be looking out for at ASDA this week... :)

Unknown said...

your little monster is adorable!Love the card.

Kathy said...

Love it - and I'm sure your monster was actually in that book!

Risa said...

Your card is so cute Deb!
malieta:)

Andrea, said...

Hiya Deb, I've just given you an award, check out my blog for details

Dawn Wheeler said...

oh how cute is this card ,great idea with the sticker Dawnx

Marlou McAlees said...

Hi Deb, I have an award for you on my blog :) xx

Shannon McGann said...

This is fantastic! I LOVE it! What a great monster card!

Alhambra Club said...

Love your wild thing card.

Angelnorth said...

ASDA, eh?! What a great find - the card looks brilliant.

Anonymous said...

Great monster ! I love your card !

Shutter Happy 365 said...

Great card.....love the sticker....definitely a wild thing!!

Lynne said...

Aww, how cute. Loving everything about this card Deb. Thanks for joining in.