Followers

Sunday 22 June 2008

Gift from Camilla

My birthday came early last week, I received this fabulous gift in the mail from Camilla.
This is the most amazing gift bag so beautifully decorated i was absolutely thrilled with it and imagine how ecstatic I was to find some gorgeous bits and pieces inside!
I haven't shown you the back but it was just as stunning as the front, Camilla is one incredibly talented lady, if you haven't yet seen her blog you really must go and take a look at her fabulous creations.

I have some more gorgeous cards to share with you over the next few days!





4 comments:

Camilla said...

You deserve it!! And I am so glad you liked it:) I hope you will have a great birthday 26th!!
Lots of hugs from your friend Camilla.

Annie said...

such a pretty gift to receive!

Risa said...

Camilla's bag is adorable and you are so blessed to have such a friend!
Happy Birthday wishes to you Deb:)

Frances said...

wow, what a beautiful bag, lucky you! xx