Followers

Sunday 29 April 2012

My Minds Eye Sketch Challenge

 I am thrilled that I managed another layout. I was so stressed out on Friday regarding our house move that I gave myself permission to craft all afternoon.  I managed to make a birthday card for my son (to be shown later) and got a good start on this layout which I just finished off today.  
I am loving the challenges over on the My Minds Eye blog.  This one was a sketch challenge.  I knew these gorgeous My Minds Eye Lost and Found Two 'Sunshine' papers and accessories would be perfect to use alongside our wedding photos. 
The smudged out centre banner contains the date of our wedding, hence the smudging. Although, I will tell you we will be celebrating our 20th anniversary next year !

Everything I used here was from the Sunshine kit that I bought from Scrapbook Steals, of course, my favourite place to buy my My Minds Eye collections from! Only thing I added was  a tiny bit of white Bazzill basics cardstock.   The text was printed onto some Sunshine paper from a 6x6 pad I bought previously from Scrapbook Steals.  

Thank you for dropping by!

10 comments:

craftyb said...

Fab layout Debs! Bet it seems like yesterday too! You made a beautiful couple -very young too! I'm a total MME fan so understand your "addiction"!!! Best of luck with the move- hope it all goes smoothly for you all!x

heidy said...

Hi Deb,what a beautiful Lay Out!!
Great papers and lovely pics!
XXX Heidy

debby4000 said...

Wonderful layout Debs.
luv
Debby

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Gorgeous layout - you both look so in love!!!! Twenty years is a fantastic effort. Make sure you celebrate next year in style.

x M

Kerys said...

WWO! Beautiful! You look so different! Loving this collection too - not sure my mum will get it as a birthday present!!! LOL!
Have a great day :-) x

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

wow stunning wedding page,you look so young 2 babes ,I was married at 19 just celebrated 25 years.
Good luck with the house move. Stay calm.
janex

xxxtglxxx said...

Snap on the anniversary too! :) 19yrs this year, so next year the biggie! ;)

Your layout is beautiful! Love the glorious gold and stunning details, its a treasure!

hugs

xxalisonxx

Unknown said...

Deb what a fabulous memory page how gorgeous great photo's too, love the layout and that paper is fab Well done Hugs Elaine

Kelly L said...

Great LO for this wedding page. Terrific photos too. TFS with us. Hugs, Kelly

AmethystCat said...

gorgeous lay-out! and, beautiful wedding pics!