Followers

Friday 28 September 2012

Scrapbook Steals Mid Week Mojo Coral 2

 Here is my entry for Scrapbook Steals Mid Week Mojo, the second sketch in the Coral series.
Another fantastic sketch by the uber talented Kristy, we are going to miss her when she starts her new role!
 I used My Minds Eye Indie Chic Citron.  I knew it was perfect when I spotted the 'love to watch you grow' title.
 I stitched almost anything I could on this layout, with the result it took me about 3 days to complete! For those who worry that their sewing machines will be ruined after stitching paper, once I had stitched this lot I had to stitch up my daughter's handles on her fabric bag and it stitched perfectly!  
I love that they have matching Washi tape for this collection!
thanks for dropping by, have a great weekend!

13 comments:

heidy said...

Wow whata great LO Deb and such a cute picture!!
XXXHeidy

Melodie said...

Wow, your LO looks so fantastic.
Hugs
Melodie

Sharon said...

Lovely Deb a great keepsake.x

Riet said...

So beautiful Deb.

Hugs Riet.xx

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie this is absolutely gorgeous, huggles Pops x x x

Vicky said...

This is so gorgeous my sweetie I've never done a scrap book page, its nerves lol. This I love tho & how cute is this little fella, he is just lush hun.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Jingle said...

Such a sweet layout

Shirley said...

Lovely page, baby is a real cutie. Shirley xx

xxxtglxxx said...

Deb, this is gorgeous hun! :) I sat looking at this for ages. I dont do scrapbooking, but if I did I would want to do it like this! :)

Beautiful piccie, stunning papers and fab layout and embellies!

hugs

xxalisonx

HeARTworks said...

Such a sweet layout! Your color combinations are winners! Love it! Patsy from
HeARTworks and
papemelroti

Anonymous said...

Oh wow!! Now this is totally precious!! LOVE the papers you've used, your layout is amazing and what a sweet photo!! :)

Jacilynn said...

the details of this is amazing~! super cute

Rose Ann said...

Fabulous page, Deb! Love your layout, pretty papers, and most precious photo! All of the perfect accents too!!