Followers

Friday 14 September 2012

Scrapbook Steals MWM Pearl 9b

I finished this layout Wednesday night so I don't know why I haven't posted it before now!  I used the fantastic sketch from Scrapbook Steals MWM Pearl 9b designed by Erica Bass.  
It was so perfect for these photos but I realized I had no wintry papers to match.  Imagine my surprise when I found these Authentique Fresh papers worked so well. They are actually beach themed!

 These were the only words I could use from the collection that didn't directly refer to a beach theme!  Think it works pretty well!
 I used my Whimsy Stamps Spell it out stamp set to create the title.
thanks for dropping by!

6 comments:

heidy said...

Beautiful Lo Deb ang great pictures!!
XXX Heidy

Handmade with Love said...

Great photos and I love the papers you have used. The stitching around the edge is lovely too! Have a great weekend! Tracey x

Jingle said...

VERY nice layout! This is SO well done!

Anonymous said...

Hi Deb!! I really love it when you share your scrap pages because you really inspire me with them!!

Gorgeous design and I love the swirling hemp design and fabulous details and colors!! Awesome job! Have a wonderful weekend friend! HUGS

Kim said...

Stunning layout! Love the beautiful papers and the gorgeous details!

Hugs Kim

Rose Ann said...

Your page looks fabulous, Deb!! Love the layout and all of your wonderful details!!